[Freeswitch-users] Audio cut after 31 seconds for SIP endpoints with latest FS SVN trunks

Chris Chen chris.chen2004 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 08:06:09 PST 2009

Hi there, I have very strange behaviors for my SIP endpoints with FS SVN
trunk 15905.

I tested with both Polycom IP650 and Bria 2.5.4, compared against port audio
and googletalk endpoints in the same network.

all SIP end points (Polycom and Bria) behind NAT but in the same subnet
192.168.0, I tried to change the settings below:
 <param name="local-network-acl" value="localnet.auto"/>
 <param name="apply-nat-acl" value="nat.auto"/>

in /conf/sip_profiles/internal.xml

using different combinations of either enabling or disabling them.

the results are all the same, the audios on sip endpoints always got cut
about 31 seconds, no issues at all with either port audio or gtalk,

Could anyone point me to the right direction for the sofia_sip profile
setup?

Your helps are greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Chris