[Freeswitch-users] embedded freeswitch compatable hardware

Brian May brian at microcomaustralia.com.au
Thu Dec 10 18:42:28 PST 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 09:20:39PM -0500, Michael Jerris wrote:
> As a note, we are pretty aggressive about making sure all this stuff works
> right out of svn without any patches so it should be easy to port freeswitch
> to most platforms now.

Thats good to hear.

I am guessing this means I should use a recent version. I see there is an
Ubuntu archive, wondering if that will work with Voyage Linux. If not, I should
be able to build from the source.

Anyway I sent an email to Yawarra to ask them if the net5501 computer
<http://www.yawarra.com.au/product.php?productCode=HW-NT55> is compatible with
the TDM400 cards. There is something about a kit for the dual rack mount
computer for the TDM400, which would be good if I had a rack, and somewhere to
put a rack. So presumably this means it should work for the non-rack mount
system too.
--
Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au>