[Freeswitch-users] embedded freeswitch compatable hardware

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 00:05:56 PST 2009

Kristian,

from your experience, supposed we go for net5501 + a 4 - 8 FXS card, what is
the maximum simultaneous calls that this box can handle of course using g729
codec?

I used blackgin (IP08), alix2d3... and all of them were giving up on 6-7
simultaneous calls.
To be honest, i didnt run AstLinux on alix i used voyage instead but
anyhow... this seems to be the limit.

what i'm looking for it an appliance to run 2-16 FXS on it.... any
suggestion?

T.