[Freeswitch-users] FS Rocks!!!!!!!!!

Tim Uckun timuckun at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:39:26 PST 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 11:07 AM, Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org> wrote:
> Visit the friday meetings and we can help if you document it.  ;)

I would be willing to lend a hand with the documentation but I know so
little (a complete freeswitch noob). For example I was trying to
figure out how to tell if an extension was set up "show dialplan in
asterisk".  I could not find this anywhere. If I find out I would be
happy to add it to the rosetta stone.

I am currently working on getting outbound socket working. Once I get
it going I would be happy to add it to the relevant section of the
wiki (in this case ruby).