[Freeswitch-users] FS Rocks!!!!!!!!!

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Dec 9 14:10:35 PST 2009

> I found the rosetta stone useful though woefully lacking in volume.
>
> I guess that's true overall with the project.
>
> Documentation is neither easy nor glamorous. The woefully lacking
documentation has been provided by a little group of people who've done a
big bit of documenting and a big group of people who've done a little bit of
documenting. If ever there was an aspect of this project that could use more
volunteers it is documentation and bug testing.

If anyone wants to help on either of these fronts please email me off list.
-MC