[Freeswitch-users] no hang-up on B leg

Nik Middleton nik.middleton at noblesolutions.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 15:48:58 PST 2009

No doubt, but that's a little difficult as this only happens
occasionally and I have 200 calls going on at the time.  It's needle in
the haystack stuff.

Here's what I know.

I have an external process listening for DTMF events.  If I detect '*' I
do a kill uuid on the B leg.  On a number of occasions I get an error
saying the B leg doesn't exist, so I now do a double kill on the
associated leg which I get from the event.  I do not get a 'doesn't
exist' message for the A leg, which leads me to believe that process of
tearing down both bridged legs is flawed.

The kluge clears the B leg hang issue, so the pressure's off for me, but
when I get a few nano seconds, I'll look at the code to see if there's
anything obvious.

Can anyone give me a hint on what module handles bridged calls? (sorry,
being lazy and suffering from a lack of sleep)

Regards,