[Freeswitch-users] Lua and database access to core_db

Tim Uckun timuckun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:24:11 PST 2009

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 7:56 AM, Kendall Stauffer <ken at ksac.com> wrote:
> Hey you guys, I know this isn’t the right place for this, but I have been
> working with asterisk for 5 years now, and just got freeswitch working (on
> windows, not os x yet).
>
> All I can say is AWESOME --- thanks so much!!!!

Out of curiosity.

Did you choose freeswitch because it runs on windows and asterisk doesn't?

I find some people choose freeswitch because they don't know or want
to use linux (obviously this doesn't apply to you) and some people
choose it because they want a windows solution and asterisk doesn't
run on windows.