[Freeswitch-users] continue_on_fail

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Dec 8 08:09:53 PST 2009

You definitely need to use the settings in combination for what you are trying to do.  Can you explain a bit more what you want to do in what conditions and maybe we can suggest how to accomplish this.  NORMAL_CLEARING is not a failure, so it can continue on after the bridge unless you specify otherwise.

Mike