[Freeswitch-users] Force presence status manually

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Tue Dec 8 08:02:28 PST 2009

Hello,

is there a way to manually force a presence status update?
In our scenario we have a Freeswitch cluster. As phones sometimes
register on one and one time on another machine via the load balancer,
we cannot dial via user/exten. Instead we dial each phone by it's
register string via xml-curl. That way -when a phone is called - other
phones who subscribed to this phone, do not receive a message to update
their presence status.
Is there a way to force the pesence status of a phone manually in the
dialplan?
We may then set the status before bridging and then reset it with a
hangup hook.

Best regards
Peter