[Freeswitch-users] Trapping dtmf on bridged call

Lars Zeb larclap at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 15:19:42 PST 2009

It can. I use it like:

   session:execute("bind_meta_app", "1 b s execute_extension::dx XML
features");

   session:execute("bind_meta_app", "2 b s
record_session::/usr/local/freeswitch/recordings/${caller_id_number}.${strft
ime(%Y-%m-%d-%H-%M-%S)}.wav");

   session:execute("bind_meta_app", "3 b s execute_extension::cf XML
features");