[Freeswitch-users] no hangup on B leg

Nik Middleton nik.middleton at noblesolutions.co.uk
Mon Dec 7 11:01:59 PST 2009

Hi all,

I'll slowly pulling my hair out on this one.  I had FS successfully
hanging up both legs on a bridge, now today, with nothing changed, I'm
not seeing a hangup of the b leg at all.

FS is behind a PIX, so it might be a weird NAT issue, but A leg calls
hangup just fine.  Before when I had an issue with the B leg not closing
the bridge, I was at least getting a hangup event, now it's not being
fired.  Does anyone have an idea what might be causing this?

Regards,