[Freeswitch-users] att_xfer origination_cancel not working and b has no chance to talk with c in an A-B-C scenario

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 20:45:54 PST 2009

Hi,

I know there's some chang on att_xfer, and after upgrade(re-bootstrap)
to trunk code, no sound after att_xfer.

Then I rebuild FS 15807 with a fresh checkout, but still using the old
conf/ settings, sound is ok, but there are other problems:

A call B, and B att_xfer C

1) origination_cancel_key not working. no even no DTMF log in FS when
I press # or any other key, I tried with Zoiper and Snom(on the B leg)
2) when C answers, B immediately hangup, so B has no chance talk to C

Could this be a problem? I pasted logs:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11417

Thanks.