[Freeswitch-users] Choppy sound with PCMU

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 14:41:12 PST 2009

A little more data from one of my (our) boxes:

starbox_352 ~ # uname -a
Linux starbox_352 2.6.26.8-astlinux #1 PREEMPT Tue Nov 24 16:20:52 EST
2009 i586 unknown
starbox_352 ~ #

starbox_352 ~ # cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor	: 0
vendor_id	: AuthenticAMD
cpu family	: 5
model		: 10
model name	: Geode(TM) Integrated Processor by AMD PCS
stepping	: 2
cpu MHz		: 498.053
cache size	: 128 KB
fdiv_bug	: no
hlt_bug		: no
f00f_bug	: no
coma_bug	: no
fpu		: yes
fpu_exception	: yes
cpuid level	: 1
wp		: yes
flags		: fpu de pse tsc msr cx8 sep pge cmov clflush mmx mmxext 3dnowext 3dnow
bogomips	: 997.21
clflush size	: 32
power management:

starbox_352 ~ # cat /etc/astlinux-release
astlinux-s2s-3491
starbox_352 ~ #

  I'll find one that has been in production for a while with some
active calls...