[Freeswitch-users] Bridging to a non SIP based system

Michael Giagnocavo mgg at giagnocavo.net
Fri Dec 4 14:16:50 PST 2009

I think you will need to sort out the signaling first, as you'll have to tell the conference system to accept which RTP streams for which conferences, as well as tell it to transmit to your callers, no?

After that, then I would imagine you just need to do SDP rewriting when a call hits FreeSWITCH.

-Michael