[Freeswitch-users] Voicmail - message only

Frank Carmickle frank at carmickle.com
Fri Dec 4 08:47:46 PST 2009

Hello

On Fri, Dec 04, Peter P GMX wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there a chance to have the voicemail system to play announcment #1
> only and not play announcement and then record the voicemail?
> Means: Can I switch off the recording part?

Do you mean

from the wiki http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_voicemail#skip_instructions

skip_instructions

   Skips playback of instructions when leaving messages. Variable is unset
   after voicemail application finishes.
 <action application="set" data="skip_instructions=true"/>
 <action application="voicemail" data="default $${domain} $1"/>

--FC