[Freeswitch-users] Lua and database access to core_db

Jon Bruel jbr at consiglia.dk
Fri Dec 4 01:24:01 PST 2009

I have now tested the FS with core db configured using MySql (by modifying the switch.conf.xml file). Unfortunately, it does not solve my problem because some of the core tables still remain as active SQLite tables.

After restarting the FS in the new configuration (with SQLite database core deleted), the following tables are created in MySql and SQLite:

MySQL: aliases, complete, nat and tasks (database starting with no tables prior to FS restart).
SQLite: aliases, calls, channels, interfaces, nat and tasks.

As I would like to access the channels table using Lua, the change did not fix my problem. I have positive verified that the channels table is active and populated during calls.

Are there other places where I should define the usage of the MySql database?

Jon Brüel
Consiglia Telecommunications
DK-2960 Rungsted Kyst
Tel: +45 45 16 1000