[Freeswitch-users] Lua and database access to core_db

Jon Bruel jbr at consiglia.dk
Thu Dec 3 22:40:22 PST 2009

Anthony, you advised me to use MySQL as the core database in order to access it from Lua. I'm testing that as a work-around.

Still, I guess that your choice of SQLite as the default core database have been taken from efficiency or stability considerations. Using MySQL through an ODBC-connector does not sound as a clean solution. Have you any experience about "how bad" it is to use the ODBC MySQL combination in terms of stability, memory leaks and efficiency?

Regards

Jon Brüel
Consiglia Telecommunications
DK-2960 Rungsted Kyst