[Freeswitch-users] ATA that supports TLS/SRTP w FS

Mark Campbell-Smith mcampbellsmith at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:05:35 PST 2009

Hi All,

I managed to borrow a SPA3102 with the latest firmware and have got it
to register using TLS, but I am still struggling with SRTP.  Has
anyone managed to get SRTP working with the Linksys devices and if so,
can they direct me on how to do this.

I have generated a mini-certificates and SRTP Private Key using the
gen-mc tool found at
http://www.megajournal.ru/journal/users_data/11049/msg_files/24120/gen-mc.c-v0.98.tar.gz.mp3.
 However, when ever I initiate a call from the SPA, I can see that the
call is not encrypted.

Help appreciated.

Thanks!