[Freeswitch-users] Lua and database access to core_db

Jon Bruel jbr at consiglia.dk
Thu Dec 3 12:05:17 PST 2009

I am trying to rewrite all my javascript scripts into Lua scripts. I have run into the problem of core_db access. This can be achieved with Spidermonkey, but apparently not with Lua. I have tried to get the binary for Lua (using apt-get) but I get an error when I require the sqlite.so: undefined symbol: luaopen_luasql_sqlite, so I'm stuck. So what is a feasible way to manipulate the core database from Lua?
I may mention that access to MySQL works perfectly from Lua.
Regards Jon