[Freeswitch-users] Cannot Do this Basic thing

Samuel Abekah-Mensah abeka at greatiam.com
Thu Dec 3 10:36:21 PST 2009

Hi

Sorry .xm is a typo. I actually shut down the server and restarted. The
log says I need to create a domain of aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd (which is the
server IP address ) and then put the user in that domain.  Isn't the
default domain that of the server FS is running on ?
2319.xml is in /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/directory/default/

Thanks for your time