[Freeswitch-users] change the remote RTP port after sample rate doesnot match

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Dec 2 13:03:02 PST 2009

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Erwin Davis <davis.erwin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Anthony,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> When I type the command below, I got the error,
> Unknown target hd-sound-install
> make[1]: *** [hd-sound-install] Error 1
> make: *** [hd-sound-install] Error 2
>
> I found out that under /usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/en/us/callie/voicemail,
> there are directories, 8000, 16000, 32000, 48000 for recorded voicemail
> greetings. It should explain why at first FS played in right sample rate.
> But after playing serveral time, FS complained about sample rate not
> matching.  Any clue? Thanks,

Erwin,

As Tony said you've actually got a pretty old installation. If this is in
production then I would recommend getting a sandbox machine, install trunk
using the quick-and-dirty install, and then update the default config to you
specific configuration. Test to make sure it works before you put it into
production. :)

Feel free to join us on IRC (#freeswitch on irc.freenode.net) if you run
into any issues that require more real-time conversation.
-MC