[Freeswitch-users] Remote fetching of voicemail

François Legal devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Wed Dec 2 02:57:12 PST 2009

Hello,

I created an extension in my dialplan so that when an incoming
call arrives, it rings a group of lines and then fallback to the voicemail
if no line is answered.

I wanted then that when voicemail starts, the
calling party could dial some numbers to fetch the voicemail. I used
bind_meta_app for this. My problem is, when using bind_meta_app, the
voicemail continues, and I sometimes experience freeswitch hanging after
the call is over, depending on when the bind_meta_app is activated.

How
can I make freeswitch terminate the first voicemail instance when
activating the bind_meta_app.

Here's my extension :

Thanks

François