[Freeswitch-users] Faxing Advice

Peter J. Zandvoort peter at cindyandpeter.com
Tue Dec 1 18:26:26 PST 2009

To expand on what Russell said: XML always has a start and an end tag,
possibly with other stuff in between.
<tag>
  ... content ...
</tag>

If there is no content, you get:
<tag>
</tag>

Or, on one line, <tag></tag>. You're allowed to abbreviate that to just
<tag/>.
So in your case:

<condition ... />
<condition ... >
  <action ... />    <--- these are themselves abbreviations of <action
...></action>!!
  <action ... />
</condition>

Hope that helps!