[Freeswitch-users] Load Balacing

Juan Manuel Vicente juanma.v82 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 12:56:48 PDT 2009

Hello:

I am using two boxes, with same domain, to register about 1000 users working
together a DNS box doing round robin to resolve two differentes Ips one to
each box. This two boxes are using the same database (through unixodbc).

When I use the funcion sofia_contact or sofia profile status both boxes show
the status of the user. Does not matter where the resgistration was did.

But when I try to call the user this call fails, the call only works if the
call is sent through the same box where the user is registered.

Any ideas where i need to looking for ?

Thx in Advance.