[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH HA + Loadbalancing

Raimund Sacherer rs at runsolutions.com
Mon Aug 31 00:04:12 PDT 2009

Shouldn't be so hard, right? But there's human nature, even if the
corporations get to save, like, 100k worth of licenses and hardware
and other costs it is very hard to get them to spend a little back to
the community which helped to achive that goal.

I think my first, very ambitous goal to make the sofia rewrite a
personal long-term hobby is not going to be very realistic, because of
my daytime job and my private life.

But I will try to persuade my employer to make at least a little
contribution, as I really want this in FS, maybe we should

* make it a bounty project
* try to bring in some big sponsors (who are the biggest companys
using FS anyway?)
* make some awareness in the voip scene??

seriously what else can be done to get the estimated 100k to become
reality?

I really want this feature in FS! :-)

best,

--
Raimund Sacherer
-

Parc Bit - Centro Empresarial Son Espanyol
Edificio Estel - Local 3D
07121 -  Palma de Mallorca
Baleares