[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH HA + Loadbalancing

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sun Aug 30 20:23:40 PDT 2009

Your forgetting that with RTP theres the duplication of RTP that may be
required along with a mechanism that keeps media timers working properly...

Where many things don't support RTP timers they sure come in handy on a
regular basis especially dealing with several of the other software based
platforms out there that just love to have calls end but never want to send
a BYE