[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH HA + Loadbalancing

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Sat Aug 29 12:56:16 PDT 2009

Is itnpossible to have a db cluster know the state of each and every
call and then use Heartbeat on this db +
fs cluster so that clients see only one ip where as internally all fs
boxes refer db for call states, db again is under replication.

This in the thioery can be written, but I am sure if we think bit more
on this direction the problem seem to be getting addressed.

Other guys also chip in their 2 cents, we just need 50 of em to make a
full dollar.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,