[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH HA + Loadbalancing

Raimund Sacherer rs at runsolutions.com
Sat Aug 29 11:33:21 PDT 2009

Hmm, so basically 100 interested companys which each chip in 1000
bucks :-)

sounds like lots of manpower, but on the other hand, I do not know the
issues regarding the SIP protocoll, but, basically, isn't it *just* to
tell another FS box to listen on port x for voicetraffic, forward it
to ip on port y?

ok, i understand there's a lot going on under the hood, i guess it
would mean to setup a call, but take care to not really set up the
call, just the internal state ...

hmm, could it theoretically be done with the event system? ok, i guess
I have to dive further into the internals to fully understand the scope.

But a live migration, where the box is available, be possible right
now? Would be a step i would like to implement just to be able to do
work on a hardware node if necesary without interrupting the service ...

--
Raimund Sacherer
-

Parc Bit - Centro Empresarial Son Espanyol
Edificio Estel - Local 3D
07121 -  Palma de Mallorca
Baleares