[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH HA + Loadbalancing

Raimund Sacherer rs at runsolutions.com
Sat Aug 29 06:17:11 PDT 2009

Oh yeah, that would be so helpfull for my situation, as my client
*demands* now a solution where he can press a big red button and all
fails over to another box. Hi es totally scared because of the Lockups
in Asterisk which under specific situations including AMI, Automated
Call Setup, and murphy led to a lockup of the entire machine, no
console was working anymore, only cold-reset could do it.

So, IF there is the possibility for life-takeover, / failover etc. I
would love to here how has been done.

I am very experienced with openvz and use for about two years now only
openvz virtualization servers for anything because of live-migration
etc. But as I am new in this company we could not adopt this until now.

So Please Ken, if you can, describe what need's to be done to get a
failover / takeover working (an outline would be enough)

Thanks in Advance

--
Raimund Sacherer
-

Parc Bit - Centro Empresarial Son Espanyol
Edificio Estel - Local 3D
07121 -  Palma de Mallorca
Baleares