[Freeswitch-users] How can it be done with freeswitch?

Nagalenoj nagalenoj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 23:44:31 PDT 2009

Dear friends,
    I am using freeswitch for the last one month and trying to write perl
scripts to do some tasks.
I am trying a new thing, which is something that I don't how to do it and I
don't whether it can be done with freeswitch.   my requirement is as
follows,
             A calls B[This extension has to execute a script].
             The script has to do the following,
              * Cut the call and callback to the number.
              * Get a phone number[DTMF] from A.
              * Dial the number(C) and bridge A and C.
              * When C cuts the call, the control has to comeback to script.
              * Ask another number to A to dial out, get another phone
number[DTMF] from A.
              * Dial the number(D) and bridge A and D.

Please, help me to do this. Is there any other documentation to read about
the perl freeswitch functions.