[Freeswitch-users] How can it be done with freeswitch?
nagalenoj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 23:44:31 PDT 2009
I am using freeswitch for the last one month and trying to write perl
scripts to do some tasks.
I am trying a new thing, which is something that I don't how to do it and I
don't whether it can be done with freeswitch. my requirement is as
A calls B[This extension has to execute a script].
The script has to do the following,
* Cut the call and callback to the number.
* Get a phone number[DTMF] from A.
* Dial the number(C) and bridge A and C.
* When C cuts the call, the control has to comeback to script.
* Ask another number to A to dial out, get another phone
number[DTMF] from A.
* Dial the number(D) and bridge A and D.
Please, help me to do this. Is there any other documentation to read about
the perl freeswitch functions.
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/How-can-it-be-done-with-freeswitch--tp25184845p25184845.html
Sent from the Freeswitch-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the FreeSWITCH-users