[Freeswitch-users] newbie alert. Help with dialplan

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Thu Aug 27 11:16:33 PDT 2009

I am a long-time asterisk user (2005), so I come from an unfortunate
position of having to unlearn an awful lot of stuff in order to make
freeswitch do the things I want ;(

I *think* i've got my head around using mod_curl_xml (?) to read all
the config stuff from my webserver. I *think* I've got my head around
setting up the sip clients etc etc ...

However, where I am really struggling is the dialplan. For the life of
me I simply cannot seem to grasp the fs way - that's no disrespect to
the fs way, but perhaps the failure of this old brain to change !

 have pastebinned an example of show 1234546 at inboundq at
http://www.pastebin.ca/1544890. If possible, would someone be able to
show me how to convert this dialplan to the fs way ? If I could be
given a little foot-up I'm sure that I would be able to convert the
rest of the dialplan !

Thanks in advance, and please go easy !

Julian