[Freeswitch-users] Call exits after 120 seconds with hangup cause

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 27 08:39:16 PDT 2009

> Is the snom firmware up to the latest?
yes, the firmware is the latest.

> I believe session timers should work properly with snom?
i don't know, but i think so. we tested with session timers "off" and
with setting the session timer to 0. both does not change anything.

we played with using a stun-server and had a small success. if we are
connected with a stund-server, the hangup will not come after 120
seconds. we can also call the 5900 and listen to the moh. this works
fine.
here we have a totally different problem. if another voip phone is
connected to the server using stun (for example the 1000), both sides
can not talk to each other. one won't hear, if the other side is
talking.

very strange (for us), but we have no idea, what we can do about that.