[Freeswitch-users] How to make a call back

lakshmanan lakindia89 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 21:38:43 PDT 2009

When I give the following from the command line it calls to 1010 extension
and once answered, it calls to 1000 and bridge the connection.
            originate user/1010 &bridge(user/1000)
But I want to do this in perl. So I have given as follows
            $session->originate($session,"user/1010 &bridge user/1000");
But it is not working. It says "user/1010 &bridge user/1000 is invalid
user".
How to do this in perl. pls help.