[Freeswitch-users] Moved Freeswitch to new subnet.

Mike Peace MPeace at edcogroupinc.com
Tue Aug 25 11:58:07 PDT 2009

It was started from the services configuration window first and I still get the error. I set the service not to load rebooted then ran it from the prompt as you suggested. It stated "3585 Backgrounding" I then ran ps -eaf from the prompt and that PID didn't show up. Then when I attempted to run the fs_cli I received the same error as before  [ERROR] libs/esl/fs_cli.c.639 main() Error Connecting [Socket Connection Error]