[Freeswitch-users] Cannot create outgoing channel type [error] cause: [FACILITY_NOT_SUBSCRIBED]

Jerry Richards jerry.richards at teotech.com
Mon Aug 24 12:24:42 PDT 2009

Hello All,

I am a Freeswitch Newbie and bringing up Freeswitch on my Windows XP machine
for the first time using the Getting Started Guide.  I can register three
lines (1000, 1001, and 1002), but when I attempt to call one phone to the
other I hear the operator say:

"The person at extension 1000 is not available..."

Also, the Freeswitch log shows:

Cannot create outgoing channel type [error] cause:
[FACILITY_NOT_SUBSCRIBED]Cannot create outgoing channel type [user] cause:
[FACILITY_NOT_SUBSCRIBED]

Does anyone know why I get this error?

Best Regards,
Jerry