[Freeswitch-users] zrtp endpoints have different sas through fs 1.0.4

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Sun Aug 23 15:39:38 PDT 2009

Brian, okay, that answers the case with FS acting as a trusted man in the
middle, but what about in the peer to peer case? Shouldn't FS just be passing
the ztrp traffic through to the endpoints? Or am I misunderstanding how it's
supposed to work?

Secondly where would I find info about zrtpagent.lua? Doing a search for that
term on the wiki returns no results, ditto for a search of the nabble list
archives (other than your response today of course). Also ditto for a search
of the box running FS.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting