[Freeswitch-users] can't pass full sip url to dialplan

Henry Huang red.rain.seven at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 08:07:09 PDT 2009

Brian:

Oh, and again, if it's not passing it to the dialplan. I had suggested to
remove the sample "sip uri" extension in the default.xml dialplan. because
no one can reach the dialplan with prefix "sip:" because sofia is going to
remove that prefix.

<!-- dial via SIP uri -->
    <extension name="sip_uri">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^sip:(.*)$">
        <action application="bridge" data="sofia/${use_profile}/$1"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 10:59 PM, Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org> wrote:

> Because the dial plan is technology agnostic... you have been told
> more than once it won't pass it to the dialplan from mod_sofia...
>
> /b
>
> On Aug 22, 2009, at 9:46 AM, Henry Huang wrote:
>
> > Brian:
> >
> > but why can't I pass "sip:" to dialplan? seems like it's being
> > truncated by sofia..
> > Can you confirm that?

Henry Huang
UniC Solution - Communication Unified