[Freeswitch-users] can't pass full sip url to dialplan

Henry Huang red.rain.seven at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 01:41:15 PDT 2009

It that case, the example of dialing sip_uri in the dialplan/default.xml
should be removed to prevent confusion. Because according to what you said,
one can never be able to hit this extension:

<!-- dial via SIP uri -->
    <extension name="sip_uri">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^sip:(.*)$">
        <action application="bridge" data="sofia/${use_profile}/$1"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

And thanks for the tip, I will use variable instead.

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Michael Jerris <mike at jerris.com> wrote:

> No, you don't get the full sip uri in the dialplan like that.   You do have
> a whole bunch of variables of the parsed sip header you can use.  Use the
> "info" application to see all the vars so you can see what you have to route
> the call on.
> Mike
>
> On Aug 22, 2009, at 2:40 AM, Henry Huang wrote:
>
> Hi:
>
> I try to dial sip url from my softphone but seems like the sip address is
> being processed by sofia before it pass to the dialplan. The example here is
> :
>
> *X-lite(softphone) dials -> 1009 at 4.2.2.2 (it's fake sip address, the
> purpose was just to test what's being passed to dialplan)
> sofia receives the invite and return with trying
> sofia pass the destination number to dailplan with "1009" (without the
> "sip:" in front and without the "@4.2.2.2" after it)
> *
> Please see pastebin for full log. http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/10089
> ignore anything after line 80, because it's not my point, and the
> destination is a fake address.
>
> I would like to know how do you actually pass a full sip url to the
> dialplan to do the regex match. Because from the default.xml dialplan, it
> comes with an example sip url dialing extension that match's *^sip:(.*)$ *.
> So I assume there must be a way of passing full sip url to the dialplan.
> Here is the example dialplan expecting sofia to pass it a full sip url:
>
>  <!-- dial via SIP uri -->
>     <extension name="sip_uri">
>       <condition field="destination_number" expression="^sip:(.*)$">
>         <action application="bridge" data="sofia/${use_profile}/$1"/>
>       </condition>
>     </extension>

Henry Huang
UniC Solution - Communication Unified