[Freeswitch-users] zombie channels

Woody Dickson woodydickson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 09:31:34 PDT 2009

Hello,

Yes, I am using cdr, so I guess CS_REPORTING could be a problem.

I tried running the core, but I am getting some errors:
 ./freeswitch-gcore
/usr/local/freeswitch/log/freeswitch.gcore.fm5478:1: Error in sourced
command file:
ptrace: No such process.
gcore: failed to create /usr/local/freeswitch/log/freeswitch.gcore.16240

What is the proper way of using freeswitch-gcore?

Thanks,
Woody