[Freeswitch-users] Application Variable list needed

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Aug 21 08:06:56 PDT 2009

Be sure to visit wiki.freeswitch.org and search for "rosetta stone"
which will take you to a page that helps translate Asterisk concepts
into FreeSWITCH concepts.

It will seem strange at first but once you get over the hump you will
really appreciate the power of FreeSWITCH.  Be sure to visit the IRC
channel for a friendly place to ask questions.

-MC

Sent from my iPhone