[Freeswitch-users] Call exits after 120 seconds with hangup cause

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 21 05:46:56 PDT 2009

hi,

we are using fs for different services, but we never used it, to
connect sip-phones directly with fs.

now we want to do so, but we encounter big problems. everything works
fine, but after 120 seconds fs hangs up with the hangup cause
RECOVERY_ON_TIMER_EXPIRE.

it seems that this has something to do with nat problems (i read about
it in nabble), but we can not figure out, how to fix the problem.

we are not using stun, because all ip-addresses are static. we opened
our firewall for our ip-addresses and opened the following ports:
5060 - 5091 TCP / UDP
10000 - 32767 UDP

we are using a quite actual version of fs - the revision ist 13783.

we set up a profile in the internal.xml and played a lot with
different settings. we can talk to each other, make outbound calls and
receive calls - but we can not figure out, how to avoid the hangup
after 120 seconds.

thanks a lot for your help
dennis