[Freeswitch-users] Better results from mod_vmd

Matthew Fong mattdfong at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 17:36:43 PDT 2009

I changed

/*! Minimum time for a beep. */
#define MIN_TIME 8000
to 6500 and it seemed to work, but I'm not sure how many false positives I
will get in a real-world environment. at 4000 it fired the event like 5
times in a session, but 6500 only once. Do you think I should expect a lot
of false positives after changing this value?

--matt
http://www.hellohunter.com