[Freeswitch-users] Better results from mod_vmd

Matthew Fong mattdfong at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 01:43:29 PDT 2009

Hi Eric,
Thanks for these recommendations.

for vmd-not-panasonic-home-ans.wav changing MAX_FREQ to 1450 WORKED!

but I'm still having problems picking out the ~750Hz beep of sprint,
tmobile, and verizon. I tried first cutting POINTS and VALID in half, then
in half again, while also reducing MIN_AMPL in half but still no luck. I
assumed from the descriptions of each, that reducing the numbers would make
the algorithm less picky at finding a beep. Is this correct?

Any other recommendations on picking up these ~750Hz beeps? Thanks again for
the help.

--matt