[Freeswitch-users] how to set different action for different cause code

Woody Dickson woodydickson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 09:23:02 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have my dialplan to do some simple routing. What I need to do is when
certain hangup code is received, route advance to the next or the route
after next based on the hangup code received.

So, I have:

<condition>
   <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
   <action application="set" data="continue_on_fail="false"/>
   <action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/aaa at 123.3.3./>
   <action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/bbb at 123.3.3./>
   <action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/ccc at 123.3.3./>
   <action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/ddd at 123.3.3./>

</condition>

What I want to do is that based on the error code received from ( bridge to
aaa), it can route to either bbb or ccc depends on the hangup code received
from aaa.

So there anyway to do it in the dialplan without any scripting?

thannks,
woody