[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH 1.0.4 windows installer - great but I have a little problem

Meftah Tayeb tayeb.meftah at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 02:29:03 PDT 2009

hi MikeJ,
i prefer creating MSI file that is easy to mintin$
unstid of using inno setup or advanced installer (not free), we can use
WIX (Windows installer XML) that is a open source one
we can create a customised MSI that fully install mor features,
including Sounds / MOH/...
and we can edit XML files easyly to let users chouse each module to
install during setup, for example conferencing, voice mail, Event Socket
and ...
also the WAMP server is not fully stable
i prefer Uniform Server, that mintin Full Compatibility with Unix like
platform including for example, perl files that need this path: /usr/...
apache2 is installed in /usr/local/apache2, mySQL: /usr/local/mysql and
php is in /usr/local/php
and perl is in /usr/bin
php my admin is in /etc/phpmyadmin
and mor featurs, including multiple instance, virtual hosting and full
management using control pannel
this will help enterprise users that need that in windows unstid of WAMP
if you don't want to mintin it, jive me a chance to mintin it
thanks

    Contact Me

    * SIP <sip:voipworld at sip.voipuser.org>
    * INUM <callto:+883510009102769>