[Freeswitch-users] Maxmium Number of Concurrent Sessions on EIDE Drive

Matthew Fong mattdfong at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 16:35:23 PDT 2009

I'm interested in doing some testing on the accuracy of mod_vmd (and
mod_amd) but wanted to see if anyone could provide some guidelines on the
maximum number of concurrent sessions I can record audio files to disk with
a typical EIDE drive under 64-bit linux without overloading my system.
Also, since I only need to record the incoming audio, would it be suggested
I use the api command uuid_record or session:record? Is there a way to only
record inbound audio with session:record? Thanks.

--matt
hello hunter corp.
http://www.hellohunter.com
hosted dialer & voice broadcasting