[Freeswitch-users] mod nibblebill question

Manu manoj.joshi.13jan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 01:05:23 PDT 2009

Thank you for the reply Michael. Let me ask your opinion on another related
matter also.

I am using a MS SQL Database (which will be there on a remote server). I
wish to keep ...

1- User database in SQL.
2- Dialplans in SQL.
3- CDR logged in SQL.
4- I also require to cut the call in real time when credit is over.

I want to deply this to get good performance for 500 calls simultaneous. I
see in documents that using http responses i can fetch data from my web
server. I figure i can return number of gateways and other dial plan
parameters this way. In the same HTTP request i can also return "call Rates"
for the called destination (which i can use in nibble)

Is there any other efficiant apprroach you can suggest?

Regards,

Manoj