[Freeswitch-users] obtain dialplan content from switch_extension_t

Mathieu Rene mrene_lists at avgs.ca
Sat Aug 15 20:50:39 PDT 2009

Hi,

caller_extension->applications is a linked list so you can loop
through it and print the app name & params, but the structure doesn't
contain any information about the conditions that were matched as this
is a mod_xml_dialplan feature.

Mathieu Rene
Avant-Garde Solutions Inc
Office: + 1 (514) 664-1044 x100