[Freeswitch-users] Conference silence timeouts

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Aug 14 12:17:35 PDT 2009

That sounds horrible.  There are settings both in sip/rtp and in
conference to do this already.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Sofia_Configuration_Files#enable-timer
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Sofia_Configuration_Files#session-timeout
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Sofia_Configuration_Files#rtp-timeout-sec