[Freeswitch-users] Call transfer issues

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Aug 11 12:19:15 PDT 2009

OK I try so hard to follow what you're doing but it makes little sense
to me.

I'm guessing you'll need to set/export hangup_after_bridge=false to
prevent the hangup from taking place on B and C!

The other option is to uuid_transfer both B and C to park using the -
both then hangup on C and then uuid_bridge A and C.  Because once you
break the bridge on B and C by hanging up on B you left C hanging so
its naturally going to hangup.

-USAGE: <uuid> [-bleg|-both] <dest-exten> [<dialplan>] [<context>]

/b